Below you will find forms that may be needed throughout the year:
Counselor Change Request Form:
The HSI-Sugar Land College and Career Counseling Department has made every effort to match student needs with available counseling services. In HSI-Sugar Land, students are assigned to College and Career Counselors based on their last names (alpha-split), and remain with the same Counselor throughout their high school career. However, we also reassign some students to another counselor to balance our college and counseling team workload for maximum productivity when needed.
Process For Requesting A College & Career Counselor Change:
- Submit your request by completing this form provided above
- Please fill in the form accurately and completely to request a change.
- The Admin committee receives a request, they discuss and decide on it in the committee meeting.
- Once a decision is made, then a parent/guardian is informed by email with a written letter signed by our principal
AP/Dual Credit/Honors/Lab Course (s) Appeal Requests
If you need to appeal any AP/Dual Credit/Honors/Lab Course (s), please talk to your counselor and submit the
- AP/Dual Credit/Honors/Lab Course (s) Appeal Form by Friday, March 6th, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
Schedule Change Requests
Please submit your schedule change requests through
- The Online Request Form attaching the Schedule Change Request Form signed by your Parent/Guardian by Friday, May 8th, 2020 at 4:00 pm
- No submissions will be accepted after the deadlines.
- Once the master schedule has been built, all AP students are committed to completing the entire year of the AP courses. No schedule change requests for AP courses will be honored for the Spring semester.
Please contact your ASSIGNED counselor if you ever need help.